The combination of Lactic Acid with DMAE creates the formula for Meso Lifting to be an exceptional moisturizing and rejuvenating treatment. With antioxidant properties, it provides an excellent lifting effect.
- Dry skin
- Wrinkles (medium)
- Saggy skin
NUMBER OF SESSIONS/FREQUENCY
- Maximum of 6 sessions
- 1 session every week
- 1 session every 21 days
- During 3 months
1.Perform skin diagnosis
2. Cleanse eyes and mouth with MCCM Cleansing Milk (or Limpiador 2&1)
3. Apply MCCM Cleansing Milk to face and neck
4. Remove with wet mitts
5. Apply MCCM Facial Tonic
6. Apply wet cotton pads in clients eyes
7. Apply Lifting Peel with a brush following the steps below: Forehead -> Cheekbones -> Central zone of the face -> Chin
8. We can also apply the peeling in the neck and decollete, having in consideration the sensitivity to the product (recommended only after the 1st session)
9. The time of application is 5 minutes. More time depends on the technical evaluation; depending on the client sensation, we can let the peel work untill a maximum of 8 min;
10. Remove with wet mitts (cold water) as soon as the client start to feel a slight sensation of redness and heat in the skin;
11. Apply the Neutralizing Spray
12. Remove the Neutralizing Spray with wet mitts; Apply the Neutralizing Spray again and remove;
13. NOTE: When removing the peeling with wet mitt/towel the client will feel a little more the reaction of the peeling; regarding this, the movements to remove need to be faster to release that sensation.
14. Apply the DNA Gel on all the area.
15. Apply the Post Peeling Mask on the face and double chin (20 min.);
16. Remove Post Peeling Mask with wet mitts.
17. Apply XR Magic Serum on the face, decollete and neck.
18. Apply Anti-aging Cream on the face, decollete and neck.
19. Apply Pantalla Solar 50+ on the face, decollete and neck.
(Lactic acid 20% + DMAE 3%)
100 ml - All dry skin types