The active ingredients of Glutathione prevent the damage caused by reactive oxygen species and free radicals when acting as an antioxidant and detoxifying agent. Glutathione is an essential component of melasma and de-pigmentation treatments due to its capacity to inhibit melanin synthesis.
- Skin hyper-pigmentation
- Sun spots
1. Perform skin diagnosis.
2. Cleanse eyes and mouth with MCCM Cleansing Milk (or Limpiador 2&1)
3. Apply MCCM Cleansing Milk to face and neck.
4. Remove with wet mitts.
5. Apply MCCM Facial Tonic.
6. Apply wet cotton pads in clients eyes.
7. Apply Glutathione 20% with a brush following the steps below: Forehead -> Cheekbones -> Central zone of the face -> Chin.
8. We can also apply the peeling in the neck and decollete, having in consideration the sensitivity to the product (recommended only after the 1st session).
9. The time of application is 5 minute. More time depends on the technical evaluation; depending on the client sensation, we can let the peel work till a maximum of 8 min.
10. Remove with wet mitts (cold water) as soon as the client start to feel a slight sensation of redness and heat in the skin.
11. Apply the Neutralizing Spray.
12. Remove the Neutralizing Spray with wet mitts; Apply the Neutralizing Spray again and remove.
13. NOTE: When removing the peeling with wet mitt/towel the client will feel a little more the reaction of the peeling; regarding this, the movements to remove need to be faster to release that sensation.
14. Apply the Glutathione Ampoule on all the area.
15. Apply the Post Peeling Mask on the face and double chin (20 min.).
16. Remove Post Peeling Mask with wet mitts.
17. Apply Glutathione cream on the face, decollete and neck.
NUMBER OF SESSIONS/FREQUENCY
- Maximum of 6 sessions
- 1 session every 2 weeks
- 1 session every month
- During 3 months
100 ml - All skin types