Nowadays, we see Omega-3s everywhere. But why do I need it in my life? Well listen up, because I’m about to break it down for you. Omega-3s provide fatty acids that can be very beneficial to you, in more ways than one. Omega-3 fatty acids have been studied quite extensively, and here is what they have found! First keep in mind, there are 2 major types of Omega-3 that we will mention: DHA and EPA.
Omega-3 fatty acids:
1. Could help prevent heart problems and promote a healthy heart.
2. Some Omega-3 fatty acids can help reduce the chance of dementia and promote brain health.
3. Can help fight anxiety and depression.
4. Omega-3 is very important during pregnancy and is pertinent to healthy brain development in infants.
5. Omega-3s can combat inflammation in all areas of the body, especially inflammation that is chronic which can lead to other diseases later.
6. Can fight autoimmune diseases.
7. They may improve joint and bone health, increasing the strength of the bones due to an increase in calcium.
8. The fatty acids in Omega-3 are very good for the skin.
a. One type of Omega-3 (DHA) is responsible for maintaining healthy cell membranes, which create supple, soft, moist, and wrinkle-free skin.
b. EPA is another type of Omega-3 that has a lot of power when it comes to the skin. EPA has all of the following effects.
– It controls oil production and hydration in the skin.
– It can prevent the little red bumps on your skin from hyperkeratinization of hair follicles.
– Can prevent premature aging of the skin.
– EPA also has been seen to prevent acne.
– Can also protect your skin from the damaging effects of sun-exposure, by blocking the substances that deteriorate the collagen in the skin after being in the sun.
One of Matis’ top products is the Revitalizing Omega-3 Cream from the Reponse Intensive range. Experience intense moisturizing and nourishment to the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles! Revitalize your skin and give it elasticity once again with Matis Paris Revitalizing Omega-3 Cream!